SNL12V75S Invicta Lithium
Want the best Deep Cycle Battery on the market?
Invicta Lithium is (in our opinion) the premium of Deep Cycle Lithium Batteries in the Market. With outstanding quality justifying a HUGE 7 Year Warranty!
This is the perfect light weight option for Electric kayaks etc. Also great for industrial applications for small sweepers and oiling machines etc.
Invicta Lithium is a premium range of the highest quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) composition. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) was selected for our Invicta range due to its inherent safety features. When comparing LiFePO4 to other Lithium technologies there are some distinct safety advantages. These advantages include greater tolerance to both high temperatures and abuse such as overcharging, short circuit and penetration. As a result of these features the risk of fire is extremely low even under harsh circumstances.
As well as utilising LiFePO4 technology, the Invicta lithium range of batteries also includes a built in Battery Monitoring System (BMS) to further protect against over charge or discharge, over temperature and short circuit all critical for the safety of the battery. As an added benefit, Phosphate is not a hazardous material and so is friendly both to the environment and health.
The Invicta Lithium range now comes with IEC Certification on both the BMS and Cells*. This certification has been obtained through thorough testing of the product and a complete audit of the factory. The IEC Certification is a huge tick of approval for safety and quality, and peace of mind.
The Invicta Lithium range comes with all the benefits of LiFePO4 composition in either the standard 12V SLA case sizes or 24V versions for larger applications
With 3.2V per cell the Invicta Lithium range is ideally suited for replacement of equivalent size SLA with the extra benefits of up to 8 times the cycle life, greater utilisation of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DOD) and fast charging. All of this at close to half the weight makes them ideal for deep cycle and mobility applications.
With the all new SNL range you can even monitor the health and status of your batteries on your phone via Bluetooth wireless communication.
*IEC Certification on selected models only
Feature & Benefits
- IEC Certification on the combination of BMS and individual cell for complete safety peace of mind
- High energy density (less than half the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
- Fast recharge, battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate, can sit unused for longer periods of time
- Large numbers of cycles >2000 (100% DoD), up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry and integrated BMS, the use of LiFePO4 along with integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge/discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Bluetooth versions available, monitor the health and state of your battery from your phone
- Greater capacity utilisation 60% more than SLA, gives longer runtime than equivilent SLA
- Mobility Devices
- Caravan and camping
- Solar energy Storage
- UPS and Critical power
- Personal power packs
- Medical Equipment
Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate
Battery Specs: 12v 75AH
Battery Size (LxWxH): 260x169x215
Warranty: 7 Years
We Also Recommend
PDC-12260H 26Ah Deep Cycle