AC Delco Premium SQ85D23LEFB - Q85
Stop / Start Car Starting Battery.
Very Common in Mazda Stop/Start cars.
Can be used as upgrade for - S70D23L.
The new range of ACDelco AGM and EFB batteries feature key new technologies to meet the demanding requirements of modern vehicles with Stop/Start technology.
With a global focus on clean air and green technology, vehicle manufacturers are producing, designing and selling more and more models with Stop/Start fuel saving features. By 2015 it is estimated that 70% of vehicles made and sold in the European Union will feature this technology.
With the ability to handle a greater depth of discharge, AGM and EFB batteries are also the right choice for high demand applications such as taxi’s, couriers and off-road vehicles.
Features & Benefits
EFB – Enhanced Flooded Battery
- Evolved from the proven Sealed Maintenance Free range, our new EFB batteries are designed and manufactured to perform under the toughest conditions.
- Ultra high density plate material for high corrosion resistance
- Increased charge acceptance
- High depth of discharge lifecycle
- Wrought expanded grids with higher Sn (Tin) content
- Ideally suited to active management charging systems, high demand
PowerSonic - PQ85LEFB
Century / Yuasa – Q85 / Q85MF
Exide / Marshall – SSEFBD23
Supercharge – MFD23EF
RACQ – 4032
Lion - 459EFB
Battery Type: EFB (enhanced flooded battery)
Battery Specs: 660CCA-75AH
Battery Size (LxWxH): 229x172x222
Warranty: 12-36 months (18 months for Stop/Start vehicles)
Stock Status: In Stock