SPN150L AC Delco SMF
Marine & Commercial deep Cycle Lead Acid Battery.
AC Delco, SPN series, are a semi cyclic battery built for endurance and hard terrains of Marine and commercial environments. All AC Delco Deep Cycle Batteries have the combined benefits of a true deep cycle and calcium/calcium maintenance free technology and they are sealed maintenance free for worry free operation.
Features & Benefits
- Sealed Maintenance Free with lead calcium expanded grids
- Built in hydrometer (most batteries) – Indicates state of charge.
- Factory-sealed – Makes these batteries maintenance free.
- Polypropylene case – Reinforced design is precisely tailored to support the battery elements to withstand road shock and vibration. This strong durable material combines light weight with high impact strength.
- Liquid-gas separator area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
- Integrated or rope handle – For ease of transport and installation.
- Flame arrester – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimises acid leakage, prevents inflow of dust.
- Heat sealed covers – Helps prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
- Centred cast on plate strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned conventional connectors.
- Low resistance envelope separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting / treeing between negative and positive plates as well as aid vibration durability.
Increased battery shelf life – Compared to conventional batteries, up to 12 months shelf life without charging due to the use of calcium / calcium grids.
Battery Type: Sealed Maintenance Free
Battery Specs: 870CCA-150AH
Battery Size (LxWxH): 507x213x231
Warranty: 12 months
Stock Status: Special Order