The new range of ACDelco AGM and EFB batteries feature key new technologies to meet the demanding requirements of modern vehicles with Stop/Start technology.
With a global focus on clean air and green technology, vehicle manufacturers are producing, designing and selling more and more models with Stop/Start fuel saving features. By 2015 it is estimated that 70% of vehicles made and sold in the European Union will feature this technology.
With the ability to handle a greater depth of discharge, AGM and EFB batteries are also the right choice for high demand applications such as taxi’s, couriers and off-road vehicles.
Features & Benefits
AGM – Absorbed Glass Mat
- Designed specially to handle the high demands placed on starting batteries by advanced vehicle
- High compression fleece separator
- Over double the cycle life compared with regular lead acid batteries
- Maintenance free – completely leak and spill proof
- Advanced construction – complex polypropylene case,
- high precision cold formed battery terminals, six safety valves
- High depth of discharge lifecycle
- Greater resistance to vibration
Battery Type: AGM (absorbed glass mat)
Battery Specs: 950CCA-105AH
Battery Size (LxWxH): 394x174x189
Warranty: 12-36 months
Stock Status: In Stock