Stop / Start Car Starting Battery.
Very Common in Mazda Stop/Start cars.
Can be an grade for any D23L battery.
All POWER-SONIC Maintenance Free Batteries feature lead calcium expanded grids (lead calcium technology) for improved resistance to corrosion, gassing, and water usage, self-discharge and thermal runaway, all of which limit battery life in conventional lead acid batteries. This high performance POWER-SONIC Automotive range of cranking/starting batteries feature:
- Inbuilt Hydrometer – indicates state of charge
- Factory Sealed – makes batteries maintenance free
- Polypropylene Case – Reinforces design is tailored to support battery elements to withstand road, shock and vibration
- Liquid-gas separator area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life
- Integrated handle – For ease of transportation and installation
- Flame arrestor – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimises acid and leakage and prevents inflow of dust
- Centred Cast on Plate Strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned connectors
- Low Resistance envelope separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting between negative and positive plates
AC Delco - SQ85D23LEFB
Century / Yuasa – Q85 / Q85MF
Exide / Marshall – SSEFBD23
Supercharge – MFD23EF
RACQ – 4032
Lion - 459EFB
Battery Type: EFB (enhanced flooded battery)
Battery Specs: 660CCA-75AH
Battery Size (LxWxH): 229x172x222
Warranty: 12-36 months (18 months for Stop/Start vehicles)
Stock Status: In Stock